Knowing Man Behind M’World itself tells you what M’World is.
An Engineer by education, Journalist by passion, Singer inbuilt, Lyricist & Story Writer out of meaningful emotion, passionate Photographer out of creative vision, on the whole, a Restless Thinker and a continuous Persuader of right knowledge- Yes, I’m (Sai) Nikesh Kumar Dasagrandhi, as named by my parents and called by people around-‘The Man Behind M’World’.
With such style of self-introduction, I mean to say that its the activity/talent(good or bad) he/she does, that gets identity to a person.
None of us is born with self-identification. The world around identified us, in absence of which, presence of either ‘me’ nor ‘you’ will make no difference. So, it is the ‘world around’ that actually means ‘world’ for any individual.
In line with this understanding, I have created this site in expression of my gratitude to this world that motivated me by providing and thus allowing me to gain multiple talents, which I have shared and you would come across as you go deep into the site.
So, I named it the ‘motivating world’ and this motivating ‘world’ is my motivation.
Across global online media as a Journalist:
Sri Lanka- http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:asEHWzcSMBgJ:srilankanonlinenews.asia/2015/02/20/indo-lanka-talks-to-focus-on-infrastructure-sector-amongst-others/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
USA National Money Transmitters Association– https://nmta.memberclicks.net/anti-black-money-law-needs-more-clarity–says-expert
Across key global and national-level national events
As a media delegate:
- 5th International Conference on Civil Aviation- India Aviation 2016
- Indo-Japan International seminar on ‘Expanding Technology Cooperation for Smart Community in Andhra Pradesh’
- Launch of Industrial Policy 2015, Government of Telangana
- Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTAPCCI) event on ‘Make in India’
- Conference on Mapping Industrial Growth by Tapping Sectors of Advantage in Telangana
- Post-budget Interactive Session on ‘Union Budget 2015-16’ in association with the Ernst & Young (E&Y) as the knowledge partner
- Income tax policy: Implementation of Non-Tax policies for achieving better revenues by CII
As a volunteer:
- International Conference on System Cybernetics & Informatics (ICSCI), 2011, Hyderabad
- Also a speaker at Arshadhara 2013, a Nation-wide Vedic Conference
As an interviewer with experts of various fields:
- Ken Sasaji, Executive Director, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Government of Japan
- Frederic Woringer, Director, International Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bordeaux, France.
- Sanjeev Sinha, Director, Japan-India Partnership Forum and Director, PricewaterhouseCooper (PPP and Infrastructure Centre, Japan)
- Vijay Kumar, Director, Ministry of Commerce, GoI
- Rita A Teaotia, Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, GoI
- Arun Mahendru Balru, Senior Development Officer (Engg.), Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, GoI
- Radha Krishnan, Director, Industry Interface & Technology Management, DRDO HQ, Ministry of Defence, GoI
- Adish C. Aggarwala, President of International Council of Jurists, Convener of Indian Council of Jurists and Chairman of All India Bar Association
- H Srinivasulu, former Income Tax Commissioner and current Member (Finance), State Electricity Regulatory Authority, Govt of Telangana
- Pratyush Kumar, Chairman, Boeing India
- Ashish Saref, Vice-President-Industry Development, Airbus Group
- Palash, Roy Chowdhury, MD, Pratt & Whitney Commercial Engines and Global Services
- Sidharath Kapur, President & CFO, GMR Airports
- Pranav Kumar, Head, WTO wing, Confederation of Indian Industry
- L.P. Reddy, Chief Scientist & Head, Materials Sciences & Technology Division, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research(CSIR)
- V P Sharma, Principal Scientist, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow
- Ravi Malik, Secretary General, All India Association of Central Excise Gazetted Executive Officers
- Deepak Sapra, Vice President, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Atul K Mishra, Economist, Confederation of Indian Textile Industry
- Nilesh Kapadia, Trustee, Foundation for International Taxation
- Rajesh Agarwal, Co-Founder, Micromax Informatics Ltd
- Srinubabu Gedela, Managing Director, Omics International, USA
- Pavan Garikapati, Regulatory Domain Head, Medical Devices, Wipro Ltd
- Dr D Balasubramanian, Director of Research, L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- Dr Gopakumar G Nair, ex-president of Indian Drug Manufacturers’ Association (IDMA) and founder of GN Associates
- Anil Kumar Reddy Vennam, president, Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FTAPCCI)
- Vanitha Datla, Chairperson, CII Telangana (Interim Council)
- S C Ralhan, President Federation of Indian Exporters Organisation (FIEO)
- Basant Poddar, Vice-president, Federation of Indian Mineral Industries (FIMI)
- Anupam Shah, Chairman, Engineering Export Promotion Council of India
- G Sampath Kumar, General Manager, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- P V Appaji, Director General, Pharmexcil
Filmography (As a lyricist in Tollywood):
- (Single-Card Lyricist) Oo Manishi (2016), Directed by Srinivas Arumilli under Runay Reels Banner. Won the “Best Independent Film” title and also trending top in the Chitrapuri Film Festival.
- Nuvvu Chala Hot Guru, Directed by Chari, under under Runay Reels Banner
- Marmam (2015), Directed by Srinivas under Rangularatnam Films Banner.
- Maate Mantram (2015), Directed by Kiran
- Idi Modalu (2014), Directed by Sai Chakaravrthi, Raj Chanvell, Rupak Ronaldson, Hari Shankar and Uday Gurral- The First Crowd-Funded Telugu Film
- Manasu Palike Maya Prema (2014), Directed by Munu Swami, under Pawan Art Productions Banner
- Komali (2013), Directed by Munu Swami, under Pawan Art Productions Banner
- Spicy (2013), Directed by Riyaz Manthani, under CNS Film Studio & SriVenkateswara Films Division Banners
Events and Photos :